Evans and Katie will share from the study: "The Simplest Way to Change the World", a book about living the Gospel through hospitality. Subjects will include:
- How the home can be a hub for community
- How hospitality leads to joy, purpose, and belonging
- How it grows families to love the things of God
- How it’s not about being the perfect host
- How to be hospitable regardless of your living space
As our church seeks to bring Christ's love into our communities, we have the chance to learn from some Public School insiders who are also a part of our church family. Let us hear what is happening in the schools and how God might allow us to be a distinct people in that sphere.
God's fingerprints on his creation are everywhere. We just need to know where to look and how to see them. Walter Goei has developed a series of seminars to help us see, from Science, History, Scripture, etc. This meeting will be a sort of introduction to these seminars which begin in October.