We see in the Gospels that Jesus went away often to pray. Then he taught us how to pray. Apart from him, we can do nothing. With him all things are possible.
So we pray.
Join us in praying:
- that our entire lives will be rooted in worship of God
- that our work will bring glory to our Father in heaven
- for those among us who struggle with health, difficult relationships, finances, grief, addiction, disappointment, hopelessness, sin, and so many other challenges
- for health in our nation and local communities: churches, families, schools, businesses, Government, the Arts, the Media, race relations, and social equity
- for our local community partners
- for our field partners around the world
- that each of us, and all of us together, will grow in stability, gratitude, and generosity
Maybe you have a need. We'd be honored if we could add our prayers to yours. We have staff who meet regularly to pray for the needs we're aware of. Click the button below to share your request. And if you've received an answer to prayer we'd like to hear about that too!